Dr. Sajjad is a highly skilled Pediatric Dental Specialist with 13 years of extensive clinical experience. He holds a Masters of Dental Surgery in Pediatric Dentistry from D Y Patil University, India.
He is the author of three research textbooks published in Germany and 15 articles and scientific papers for various international journals. Six of his papers have been included on PubMed Central, at the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health.
Dr Sajjad had a very pleasant demeanor and is very friendly with his child patients . He is well versed in using child psychology to put his patients at ease .
He is an active member of the Emirates Pediatric Dentist Club (EPDC) and International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD). He regularly participates in numerous regional and international conferences to keep himself updated on the recent advances in pediatric dentistry .
Dr. Sajjad is available to see patients for the following treatments:
- Prenatal Counseling of Genetic Disorders
- Prevention of Early Childhood Caries
- Management of Pre Co-Operative & Uncooperative Children using Relative Analgesia with Nitrous Oxide Oxygen Sedation, Oral Sedation & General Anesthesia.
- Management of Special Children & Children with Developmental Disorders with Sedation Techniques
- Minimal Intervention Dentistry
- Atraumatic Restorative Techniques
- Chemo Mechanical Removal of Caries
- Pediatric Endodontics
- Preventive & Interceptive Orthodontics for children
- Habit Breaking Appliances
- Management of Traumatic Injuries to Teeth
He speaks English and Hindi