Our dentists highly recommend that you visit a dental clinic on a bi-annual basis so that you can have your overall oral health status assessed. If you happen to have cavities or gum disease then you might need to visit the dentist more frequently depending on the severity of your case.
Your First Visit
Sometimes patients tend to be anxious regarding their dental appointment, especially if it is their first time. This is why we always ensure that we are attentive to your every requirement. One of our main objectives during your first dental visit is to make you feel comfortable, informed and happy with the treatment options provided to you by our dentists.
Your first appointment will include the following:
- The dentist will go over your medical and dental health records
- Discuss any points of concern you may have
- Conduct a full dental examination of both your gums and teeth to verify if you have any cavities, gum disease or any other kind of dental issues
- An Intra Oral Camera would be used so that the dentist can take photos of your teeth and show you to help indicate if any treatment is required
- Digital dental x-rays will be taken in order to check if you have any hidden cavities
- The dentist will provide you with a unique treatment plan tailored to suit your needs and specifications
- There are many different types of payment plans available. If you have any doubts or queries relating to your treatment plan, we always address them with you before going ahead with the process
We have patients from around the world that travel to visit our dental clinic and undergo dental procedures performed by our Specialist Dentists here at Go Dental Clinic.