Invisalign is a great way to straighten your teeth without the world knowing. It uses a series of customized transparent aligners that move your teeth incrementally to the desired position. In Go Dental Clinic Dubai, Invisalign is very popular among both teens and adults.
Successful outcome from Invisalign treatment depends on the expertise and the experience of the Orthodontist. Our Orthodontists are Invisalign Platinum providers which are among the highest level given by Invisalign USA. This means that they treat a very high number of Invisalign cases per year, which proves their expertise in the system.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign is almost invisible and so you do not suffer any social embarrassment of wearing braces.
- With Invisalign there are no restrictions on your diet. You can remove the aligners while eating.
- Invisalign clear aligners are more comfortable than braces and moreover, there are no wires that can poke your cheeks.
- If you are the sporty type, Invisalign is better than braces as it allows you to engage in contact sports without any fear of breakage.
- See your smile preview before you start – with Invisalign, using a proprietary software, we can show a video of how your teeth will move and your final smile before you even start the treatment.
Why Choose us for Invisalign?
- Treatment done only by Specialist Orthodontist and not by General Dentist
- Our Orthodontist are Invisalign Platinum Certified Providers
- We have treated more than 2000 cases using Invisalign in Dubai
- We have experience in treating children, teens and adults using Invisalign
- We guarantee your results
- We use the latest technology – Digital scanner instead of the traditional impressions
How to start the process for Invisalign?
You are just 3 steps away from your brand-new smile!
- Step 1: Come for a free consultation with our Dubai Platinum Invisalign Provider Orthodontists. Our Orthodontists will do a thorough clinical examination, take photos and radiographs if required. You will receive a customized treatment plan and all your queries will be answered.
- Step 2: Once you decide to go ahead, our Orthodontist will scan your teeth using a digital scanner in less than 10 minutes and send it digitally to Invisalign USA in real time. The Orthodontist will create a detailed treatment plan for you which will be sent to Invisalign. Based on the treatment plan, Invisalign USA will send us a video showing your teeth movements and your final smile.
- Step 3: Once your Invisalign aligners are received, you will have to visit our Orthodontists for regular checkups during which new clear aligners will be given to you and your progress will be assessed. Minor adjustments will also be done during these visits.
Do you want to view your new smile?
Take a Selfie and we will send you a preview of how Invisalign can change your smile
Get Your Free Smile Preview
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can have Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment can be the perfect solution for children, teens and adults looking for invisible orthodontic braces, clear braces or other invisible methods to straighten their smile. Invisalign can be used to treat spaces between teeth, crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, open bite and cross bite.
How long will treatment take?
The treatment period depends on the complexity of your case. Our Orthodontists will determine exactly how long your treatment will take based on your specific needs. On average, the Invisalign treatment time is 6 to 12 months.
How often will I change aligners?
This may depend on your clinical condition which our Orthodontists will decide. On average, the aligners are changed every 7 or 10 days.
How to clean the Invisalign aligners?
You can clean your aligners by brushing and rinsing them in lukewarm water.