Dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone and are made out of titanium. It is an artificial tooth root that enables your dentist to place the replacement crown on it. A dental implant does not come out or become loose as it is fixed in a secure manner. Implants are also used to support dentures and dental bridges.
Eventually, as time passes by, the jawbone will merge together with the implant. If you are looking to replace a lost or missing tooth/teeth then dental implants are the best option for you as they provide a long-term solution and are extremely durable.
Our implant system is top-grade and guarantees outstanding results. We also use computer-guided implant surgery for challenging cases for precise implant placement.
We also provide Same Day Implants, which is extremely accurate and offers patients a speedy recovery. Our dental implants have the highest success rate and we provide a 10-year warranty on them.
What Do Dental Implants Consist Of?
Dental implants have three components including:
- Titanium implant is the screw that is inserted inside the jawbone.
- Implant abutment is the connector which supports the dental crown.
- Implant crown is set on the abutment.
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Implants?
- 10-year warranty provided.
- The best solution for patients that are missing a tooth or teeth.
- It has a very comfortable and natural feel to it.
- Stable and durable.
- It prevents both, gum erosion and bone loss.
- Facial aesthetics are conserved.
If you would like to book a consultation session for dental implants, kindly book an appointment online with us today or call us on +971 4 397 9522 for further information.